Piston seals FKM
Piston seals are responsible for mechanical function of a system. The use of piston seals in cylinders ensures leakage resistance during each stroke and traction movement. Regardless of whether it is single or double acting, piston seals are the "workhorses" of all seals.
Due to constantly increasing demands in the field of hydraulics and pneumatics, the variety of shapes and sizes in this area is immense.
- Single or double-acting sealing system
- Required space
- Pressure load and / or gap width
- Sliding speed
- General Type of Application (Press, Construction Machinery, Industrial Cylinder, etc.)
- Open or closed installation space
- Temperature and / or Medium (Important for selection of material)