Cushioning seal RS-93
Our RS-93 is a pneumatic cushioning seal with special design spacer lug and flow passages to cushion at the end of the stoke in pneumatic cylinders.
- easy installation
- reliable damping due to the flow passages and automatic centering
- able to work in hard conditions
||Temperature (°C)||Temperature (°C)||Speed||Pressure||Dimensions (mm)|
|Cushion seal||NBR||to -30||to 100||to 1 m/s||to max. 1,2 MPA||< 70|
|Cushion seal||PUR||to -30||to 80||to 1 m/s||to max. 1,6 MPA||< 70|
- sliding Surface Ød Rmax: ≤4 μm
- groove base ØD Rmax: ≤10 μm
- groove flanks: Rmax: ≤15 μm
It can be installed into closed groove manually. It is very important that the assembly tools must be of soft material and have no sharp edges. Before installation the sealing element must be oiled with system oil.
Also available in compound FKM for a higher temperature range