An alternative to mechanical seals and braided packings
The PS-SEAL® product line stands for reliable sealing of rotating shafts at high circumferential speed, high pressure and extreme temperatures. Abrasive media is sealed as well as aggressive media. Radial shaft seals typically do not perform well under these conditions as their seal liips are made of elastomeric materials. PS-SEALs are used in many different applications and can also be an alternative to mechanical seals and braided packings.The product line PS-SEAL® offers cost-effective and practical solutions to a wide range of applications. The portfolio of Garlock shaft seals offers standardized as well as special customized seals. The high performance seals PS-SEAL® work with a sealing lip made of GYLON®or other modified PTFEs. Garlock produces GYLON® in a process that has been specially developed.
Features and benefits:
- Useable under high pressure and in extreme vacuum
- Very suitable for high circumferential speed
- Temperature resistant from -130°F (-90°C) up to +500°F (260°C)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Useable in food and pharma applications (FDA)
- SIP/CIP compatible
- EN 1935/2004 certificate
- Good to excellent dry running capability
- Wear resistant and low friction
- Pressures up to 362.6 psi (25 bar)
More detials you can finf HERE.