Oil seal OS-B10
- Metal OD
- Spring loaded sealing lip
- Modern sealing lip design for high dynamic sealing action
- Very firm and exact fit inside the housing due to metal-metal interference fi t
- Be careful when using the product in connection with light metal housings, housings with increased surface roughness and applications with overpressure:Apply sealing aid to the outside diameter if necessary.
- A version with outside diameter coated with bore sealant is available on request.
- Can be combined with our axial seals AS-10 and V-rings
- Mechanical and apparatus engineering
- Agricultural machinery
- Construction machines
- Drive systems, industrial gearboxes, electric motors
|Elastomer||NBR 70 black|
|Spring||Spring steel according to DIN EN 10270-1|
|Verstevigingsring||Carbon steel according to DIN EN 10139|
|Spring||Stainless steel 1.4301|
|Metal case||Stainless steel 1.4301|
For the standard materials combination
|Temperature||-40°C to +100°C|
|Pressure||depressurized, max. 0.05 MPa|
|Shaft speed||acc. to chart „Operating parameters for rotary shaft seals“|
|Media||Mineral oil based lubricants, synthetic lubricants|
When synthetic lubricants are used for which there is no empirical experience, test the compatibility in the laboratory or - better even - in practical trials. The operating temperature should not exceed 80°C.
|Hardness||min. 45 HRC|
|Roughness||Ra = 0,2 - 0,8 μm|
|Rmax||≤ 6,3 μm|
|Surface fi nish||free of orientation (lead free)|
|Roughness||Ra = 0,8 - 3,2 μm|
|Rz||= 6,3 - 16 μm|
|Rmax||≤ 16 μm|
Please read our installation instructions.